What are the main aspects of industrial hydrogen peroxide?
- Textile industry: mainly used as a bleaching agent for fibers, especially natural plant and animal fibers, such as cotton cellulose, flax and other bast fibers, and protein fibers. Industrial hydrogen peroxide is another hydrogen oxide besides water. The viscosity is slightly higher than that of water, and the chemical properties are unstable. Generally, it is stored in the form of a 30% or 60% aqueous solution, and its aqueous solution is commonly known as hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide has strong oxidizing properties and is weakly acidic. Wuxi hydrogen peroxide with higher concentration (more than 10%) is used in textile, leather, paper, and wood manufacturing industries as bleaching and deodorizing agents. Hydrogen peroxide is also one of the components of hair dyes, and is also used as a material for synthesizing organic raw materials (catechol), medicine, metal surface treatment agent, polymerization initiator, etc. Can also be used as rocket propellant. Hydrogen peroxide manufacturers are mainly used for sterilization and external medical purposes, such as wound disinfection. The best ratio for testing blood: 6% hydrogen peroxide plus 0.005% methylene blue.
- Paper industry – mainly used for pulp bleaching and deinking. Hydrogen peroxide can be used in pulp bleaching to reduce chlorine contamination; waste paper deinking, not only improves the whiteness of the fiber, but also results in the removal of ink from the fiber.
- Synthesis of related chemicals – can be synthesized by synthesizing 1 sodium perborate, 1 sodium percarbonate, p-bendiphenol, caprolactam, calcium peroxide, amide percarbonate, and peroxide resulting in methyl ethyl ketone, bis-sulfoxide, peroxydicarbonate -2-ethyl ethyl ester (ehp), peroxyacetic acid 1, benzoyl peroxide, peroxidation to produce tert-butyl benzoate, p-bendiphenol, catechol, thioperoxide 1 urea, caprolactam structure As well as a wide range of peroxide products for use as accelerator cpb. Hydrogen peroxide is relatively stable at lower temperature and concentration, but when heated to higher than 153 °C, it will continue to develop violent explosive growth and decomposition.
4.Environmentally friendly – can handle all kinds of hazardous wastes, including detoxification, taste and bleaching, especially compounds used in wastewater treatment and sulfur-containing phenols or the like. The ability to decontaminate the hydrogen peroxide, due to the strong ability of hydrogen peroxide in the complex, in some hydrogen peroxide bleaching agents can be carried out only in the bath scouring and bleaching method, with hydrogen peroxide manufacturers The direct decomposition product peroxides are non-polluting, non-toxic, and non-corrosive, and they are the best choice for bleaching in short-run treatment methods for the preparation of hydrogen peroxide. It can be used alone or in combination with ozone or UV light. Flushing with hydrogen peroxide leaks fuel oil or other organic pollutants in the soil, which can stimulate the regeneration of microorganisms, so the degradation of pollutants, the methods including nitrogen oxides, sulfur dioxide, and gases like H2S, can produce useful The acid pins and cones concentrate the acid stream. Hydrogen peroxide also improves the biochemical capacity of wastewater treatment and prevents sludge bulking. When the waste water treated with activated carbon fails, the waste gas can be regenerated with hydrogen peroxide.
- Electronic technology industry – high-purity hydrogen peroxide can be used as a cleaning agent for silicon wafers and integrated system circuit components, and an etchant for printed circuit boards. It can also be used to treat some other research metals (such as molybdenum, copper alloys, etc.) surfaces and semiconductor composite materials.
- Agricultural waste treatment – agricultural waste can be used as raw materials for animal feed and human food after the lignin is removed by hydrogen peroxide. Processed cellulose products can replace some of the flour in baked goods, thereby increasing the cellulose content in the food and reducing the calorific value, which is very beneficial to human and animal health.