The main function of an air disinfection machine is to disinfect indoor air, achieving the purpose of purification and sterilization by disinfecting and purifying indoor air. The common functions of air disinfectors mainly include
- Sterilization and disinfection: Using ultraviolet sterilization lamps or negative ion generation devices to generate disinfection factors can effectively kill bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms in the air, achieving the effect of sterilization and disinfection.
- Deodorization and purification: Using technologies such as activated carbon or photocatalytic oxidation to adsorb and decompose indoor odors and harmful gases can remove smoke, oil fume, animal odor, and purify indoor air.
- Fabric filtration: Use high-efficiency air filter elements to filter particulate matter and dust in the air, providing clean air. It can capture most dust, allergens, and bacteria with a diameter of over 0.3 microns.
- Ion generation: Produce negative ions to oxidize and purify indoor air, which can remove odors, disinfect and produce a sense of freshness. But the effect needs to be better when the environmental humidity is high.
- Air circulation: Use a built-in fan for air intake, filtration, purification, and exhaust to maintain indoor air circulation and freshness.
- Timing switch: Provides a timing switch function that can be automatically turned on or off at a fixed time, making it convenient for intelligent use.