1) Preventive disinfection: disinfect regularly 2-3 times a day for 60~120min each time. It is usually arranged before work in the morning and after work in the afternoon or at night. The disinfection time is usually 5 hours.
2) Dynamic disinfection: the intention is to control and reduce the secondary pollution to the ambient air during personnel activities. It is usually carried out at the peak of personnel activities.
3) Static disinfection can be carried out once a week for 2 hours.
- The corresponding records shall be made after each disinfection, and the accumulated time shall not exceed 4000 hours.
- The disinfector adopts the principle of ultraviolet circulation scene physical filtration disinfection. Therefore, the space around the disinfector should be prevented from being obstructed by objects as much as possible to keep the air moving smoothly and protect the outstanding circulation of air as much as possible