Under normal circumstances, the place where medical air disinfection machines are often used are mainly hospitals, and whether it is the hospital itself, the requirements for the product are relatively high, so if you buy a medical air disinfection machine produced and sold by regular manufacturers, you don’t need to worry about being too much. many.
Whether it is ultraviolet disinfection or ozone disinfection, unless the concentration of the two is extremely high, it will not harm the human body, and those who enter will require wearing mask gloves, so as not to affect the bacteria carried by the body on the sterile environment. Today, I will explain to you the precautions for the use of medical plasma air disinfection machines.
- The department retains the instructions for the use of medical plasma air disinfection machines formulated by Liden.
- Pay attention to the closedness of the indoor room. When disinfection, the doors and windows should be closed to keep the room have good confusion. It is strictly forbidden to enter the number of unrelated personnel to reduce the number of indoor personnel as much as possible to ensure the effects of plasma air disinfection.
- Pay attention to the surface hygiene of indoor objects. Plasma air disinfection machine is only effective for bacterial virus in the air, and has no disinfection effect on the surface of the object. If there are more dust on the surface of the indoor object, the medical plasma air disinfection machine will produce secondary dust when working, causing continuous pollution of air microorganisms, which will eventually lead to disinfection failure within the specified time.
- Selection of disinfection time for medical air disinfection machines.
1) Preventive disinfection: Using ultraviolet air disinfection machines can only disinfect 2-3 times a day, 60-120 minutes each time. It is generally arranged before or after get off work in the morning or afternoon or at night. The disinfection time is generally 5 hours. The use of plasma air disinfection machines can be turned on all day, because the plasma air disinfection machine releases positive and negative ions without harm to the human body, which can achieve human -machine coexistence without affecting human work rest.
2) Dynamic disinfection: Our Liden plasma air disinfection machine actively searches for bacterial viruses with positive and negative ions to prevent personnel from polluting the air environment in the air environment
3) Seven dynamic disinfection can be performed in a week for 2 hours.
- Each disinfection should be recorded accordingly. The cumulative time does not exceed 4,000 hours.
- Medical plasma air disinfection machine uses plasma to destroy the principle of internal structure of the bacterial virus. Therefore, when the plasma air disinfection machine works, try to use circulating fan assistance to maintain air circulation, and make the plasma air disinfection machine out of the entire room in order This reaches the mother of sufficient disinfection