- Wipe and clean the casing, pay special attention to the air outlet and air inlet.
- Wipe the oxygen ion generator with a soft dry cloth or a little alcohol.
- Gently wipe the display with a damp towel.
- Check whether the filter screen is clean and clean it at any time if there is dust.
- Check the functional status of the sterilizer. If there is any abnormality, report for repair in a timely manner, hang the “Fault under repair” board, and make records.
- Clean the filter screen.
- Wipe the UV lamp with 75% alcohol.
3、 Other precautions
- When it is suspected that the use site is seriously polluted, the frequency of cleaning the filter screen should be increased.
- If the filter screen is damaged, it should be replaced in time and recorded.
- Thoroughly inspect, maintain and maintain the sterilizer every six months, and monitor the ultraviolet intensity. The Infection Office shall notify the Equipment Department to contact the manufacturer’s engineer for completion. The maintenance record sheet is fed back to the Infection Office for filing.