Many people do not know how to disinfect their home with hydrogen peroxide. Today, I will explain how to disinfect their home with hydrogen peroxide.
- Surfaces of objects such as floors, desktops, and household furniture: Prepare a chlorine-containing (bromine-du) disinfectant with a concentration of 250 mg/L to wipe. The time to eliminate the toxicity should be no less than 15 minutes, and then wipe with clean water to remove the residual disinfectant. Conditional families can also use disposable sanitary wipes with disinfection effect.
- Towels, clothing and other fabrics: can be sterilized by 4-6 hours of sunlight, or by circulating steam or boiling for 15 minutes.
- Water cups, tableware and other utensils: After washing, boil or circulate steam to sterilize for 15 minutes; or use a sterilizing cupboard to sterilize according to the instructions.
- Sanitary ware: After the sanitary ware is disinfected, it can be soaked in a chlorine-containing disinfectant with an effective chlorine content of 500 mg/L for 30 minutes, then washed and dried.
Relevant matters needing attention
- When using disinfectant, operate strictly according to the concentration specified in the manual, wear protective gloves to prevent eye swelling, eyelash edema or even more serious poisoning.
- As long as you choose disinfectants according to the instructions, do not mix them, otherwise chlorine poisoning will easily occur.
- People who are allergic to disinfectants should leave the room during disinfection, and ventilate the room after 40 minutes to 1 hour. As for the disinfection time interval, experts believe that it is enough to operate according to the instructions of the disinfectant.