（1) Storage containers and all equipment that may be used should be carefully selected to reduce the risk of reaction.
(2) Store in a cool, clean and fireproof place, away from combustibles, catalytic metal compounds and heat sources, and avoid direct sunlight.
(3) The container should be covered to keep the exhaust, to avoid physical damage and pollution such as impact.
(4) Keep the purity of H2O2 in the container, and do not put the solution after taking it back into the original container.
(5) Do not use pressure extrusion to empty the container.
(6) Before emptying the container, it should be rinsed with water.
(7) There should be a water source near the storage place.
(8) Fire explosion and fire extinguishing methods