- Surface disinfection of common objects
The method of soaking, spraying, wiping or aerosol spraying shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant disinfection standards or norms such as GB27952-2020 “General Requirements for Disinfectants on Common Object Surfaces”.
1% ~ 6% hydrogen peroxide disinfectant, spraying, wiping, vaporization method, disinfection of ordinary objects surface, action time of 30min.
- Air disinfection
Aerosol spray and fumigation methods shall be used in accordance with GB27948 General Requirements for Air disinfectants, WS/T368 and other relevant disinfection standards or norms.
- Wash and disinfect skin wounds
Wash the skin surface of the wound site directly with 1.5% ~ 3.0% hydrogen peroxide disinfectant, and apply for 3min ~ 5min.
- Mucosal disinfection
Use washing and wiping methods, in accordance with GB27954 and other relevant disinfection standards or norms.
- Disinfect tools and equipment for food
In accordance with the “Disinfection Technical Specification” (2002 edition) and other relevant disinfection standards or norms.
- Disinfection of medical instruments, cleaning and disinfection of dialysis machine pipeline, sterilization of dialysis machine, disinfection and sterilization of endoscope
In accordance with GB27949, WS/T367 and other relevant national standards or specifications, product instructions for the method.
- Disinfection of epidemic focus
In accordance with GB19193, GB27953 and other provisions.