Overall disinfection plan of ambulance decontamination center
6% hydrogen peroxide solution (5mL/m3) aerosol spray disinfection, hydrogen peroxide atomization disinfection machine can be configured for space disinfection, open the car window or air conditioner for ventilation after 30min, a disinfection process only takes one hour, it is now Some disinfection methods are quick and effective, and because most of the equipment and supplies of ambulances are metal and plastic, the disinfectants used in hydrogen peroxide atomization disinfection machines have four categories: metal, glass, paint, and insulating materials. Compatibility report issued by , please follow the manufacturer’s instructions for specific usage.
- The surface of the object
- The filter or filter material of the filtration and sterilization system of the negative pressure ambulance should be cleaned and disinfected by professional cleaning and maintenance personnel in time and regularly repaired and replaced; the cleaning and disinfection can be soaked in a chlorine-containing disinfectant solution with an effective chlorine concentration of 2000mg/L or directly sprayed until completely Soak it for 60 minutes, and then clean it; the replaced waste filter or filter material is directly sealed for incineration treatment, and the personnel performing cleaning and disinfection should take personal protection.
- Rinse the outside of the ambulance with clean water and dry it with a cloth. If there is no pollution in the cab, it can be wiped with 75% alcohol or disinfectant wipes with the same effect. If pollution is suspected, refer to the above surface disinfection methods.
- Use 1000mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant wet wipes, mops or equivalent disinfectant wipes to scrub stretchers, handrails, ambulance floors, etc. If it is contaminated by blood, body fluids, excrement, etc., the dirt should be removed first and then disinfected. After 30 minutes of action, open the window for ventilation, and scrub and disinfect the surface again with clean water.
- Disposable items are recommended for tourniquets and oxygen humidification bottles. Stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, cuffs, etc., defibrillator electrode pads, first aid kits, defibrillators, ECG monitors, and door handles should be wiped and disinfected with 75% alcohol or equivalent disinfectant wipes.
- Matters needing attention
- When transporting patients contaminated with blood, secretions and excreta, an extra layer of disposable sheets should be placed on the stretcher.
- The ambulance should be equipped with quick hand sanitizer. When performing rescue treatment and other invasive operations, hand sanitizer should be performed first, and the treatment should be carried out in strict accordance with the operating procedures.
- The pollutants produced on the ambulance shall be handled in accordance with the Regulations on the Management of Medical Waste.
- After using hydrogen peroxide atomization or vaporization and other disinfection equipment for space spray disinfection, there is no need to wipe and disinfect the surface of objects.