The air disinfector is a machine that disinfects and sterilizes the air. In addition to killing bacteria, viruses, molds, spores and other so-called disinfection, some models can also remove formaldehyde, phenol and other organic pollutants in the indoor air, and can also kill or filter allergens such as pollen. At the same time, it can effectively remove the smoke and smoke smell generated by smoking, the bad smell in the toilet, and the human body odor.
Air disinfectors are mainly used in the following fields:
- Public places: enterprise sewage treatment, community property companies (cooperation), cinemas, hotels, restaurants, etc;
- Breeding and planting industry: cage, appliance, indoor air and water disinfection.
- Food processing, fresh-keeping and transportation industry: the sterilization rate of food, poultry and eggs, Chinese herbal medicine, meat products, fruits, vegetables, and drinking water reaches more than 99%, fully meeting the food safety standards!
- Health requirements for factory production and processing Industry: production workshop, packaging workshop, garage, work clothes, etc.
- Water treatment industry: Micro and nano ozone is used for drinking water treatment. In addition to good sterilization effect and no secondary pollution, it also has decolorization, deodorization, removal of iron, manganese, oxidative decomposition of organic matter and coagulation aid. Some reports point out that micro and nano ozone can disinfection and sterilization all harmful substances in water.